We are so proud of Brennan!
At age 5 Brennan accepted Jesus as his Savior. He had always been afraid to walk down the church isle to make an appointment for Baptism. For 4 years we prayed for his strength in Christ. On Sunday, August 7th, Brennan looked at Brian and I and said I want to walk down and get baptized. I was thrilled, overjoyed and extremely proud of him.
God worked in his heart and He continues to work in Brennan. It is awesome to see God strengthen your children and you all at the same time.
Pastor Mike Kahn, Brian and I's Bible Fellowship teacher, baptized Brennan on Sunday, August 22, 2011. What a precious birthday present Brennan gave himself!!
"Jesus answered, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.
No one gets to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

No comments:
Post a Comment