Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yeah Aaron!


Aaron (age 3) is riding on 2 Wheels now! Good job Aaron!


Brian got his workout running around our culd-e-sac for at least 10 minutes or more while Aaron rode in circles. He turns left really well but turning right takes more concentration.


Aaron was not too excited about trying the 2 wheel but we told him he not race on the dirt track until he was riding on 2 wheels AND I would get him some ice cream when he could ride it. 10 minutes later I am making banana splits for dinner. : ) Brennan was very encouraging too and loved seeing his brother succeed. For two reasons I am sure -- one because he loves his brother and the other, because he wanted some ice cream too. : )

2 comments:

Danielle said...

great job what a big boy!

Sorgius Studios said...

He's a natural for the NASCAR circuit then :)