Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to Me!
I have such wonderful friends! Today was the first day of VBS. Isn't that how you would want to spend your birthday? - : ) The kids had a fabulous time and yes, so did I. I love 4 year olds! Anyway...on the way in I had my friends Danielle and Carolyn give me a card and some cupcakes. After VBS we had stayed and had lunch with some more friends and my friends Sara, Melanie, Cyndi and Angela (and all their kids) sing Happy Birthday to me and had brought some cake. I am so lucky to have such good friends and take the time to remember me. I love you all! When I got home I had flowers waiting for me at the door from my mom and dad! They are beautiful! Thank you Mom and Dad! I love you -- And Happy Father's Day to you too, Dad! : )
(I am a Father's Day baby, for those of you who didn't know that.)


Saturday my wonderful husband sent me to the outlets -- all by myself -- on the way to pick up our dog at his sister's house. I had a great time shopping--ALL By Myself! It was wonderful! Best birthday present ever. : ) On Sunday the boys made me a cookie cake and gave me my new adirondak chairs, that they had built for me. What a great 3 days of birthday fun. And tonight we are going to dinner! Woo-Hoo!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That does sound like the best birthday ever!! Happy Birthday!