Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where does the time go?


Time has flown by this summer! I have posted a few pictures from our summer adventures so far. (I uploaded them in the wrong order but you will get the idea)

Brennan has lost 3 teeth in the past week. The tooth fairy is going broke. : ) He looks so cute with his snaggle tooth grin. I took some pictures of him today and the top picture is one of them.


Brennan began Swim Team practice the middle of June and loves it. He is in pre-competetive swimming but Coach D says in a couple of weeks he will be ready for his first little meet. I can't believe it! Coach D also works with Aaron in the pool after Brennan's class and Aaron is a little fish. He will be scuba diving with us in no time. : )


As soon as we got back from vacation in June we headed right in to VBS. The boys are standing in front of the Boomerang Express train. They had a ball and I survived 20 4 year olds for the week! Of course the majority of them were boys. - HA!

The first part of June we enjoyed a RELAXING vacation in Hilton Head, SC. We met my parents and my brother and his family there for a week. It was fabulous! We spent a lot of time in the pool, at the beach (boogie boarding), kayacking, celebrating Aaron's 4th birthday and putt-putt golf. My brother and his girlfriend introduced our boys to tennis and Brennan loves it! We had a great time and it truely was a relaxing time.


Enjoy your summer!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't believe that Brennan is losing teeth! He is getting so old!

I love the picture of your family on the beach!