Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Classroom -- Learning Made Fun!


As most all of you know, we home school! We absolutely love teaching our boys and learning along with them. No, I don't love it all the time but I don't love cooking dinner all the time either. : ) We do things because we know it is what God wants us to do and that is the beginning of our home school journey.

I won't bore you with our story but some of my NEW to Home School friends have been wanting to see our classroom. Yes, you can still come over. I just thought I would post on our blog so you can get a glimpse.





Enjoy teaching your precious children!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the boxes that you set up for the boys and your new headline pic is so adorable!

Danielle said...

Where did you get your table and charis i love the whole room.