I have to admit that being crafty is one of those love/hate relationships I have. Having two VERY active boys, homeschooling and cleaning up after two VERY active boys keeps me busy. My friend, Kim, posted some adorable little pumpkins she made and I decided to go for it.
Another reason I don't always get crafty is because I don't have all the materials I need to complete a project and that drives me absolutely crazy!! But for this cute little project I did not have to buy a thing. Big plus!
We are fortunate enough to have two families coming over to spend Thanksgiving Dinner with us this year and I wanted to make it special but simple. With 6 adults and 7 children their is only so much you can do before it is all destroyed. - LOL!
As you can see in the pictures. I made my cute little Pumpkin Place Settings and cannot wait to get my table set tonight, ready for tomorrow.
~Enjoy your Thanksgiving~
May God Bless your Family!
1 comment:
Adorable! I love them!
Post a Comment