Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Fall!


We do not celebrate Halloween in our family. I have to admit that at times I am jealous of the cute costumes that my friends children have and how adorable they look. It looks like so much fun. Of course it is! But then I have to remember that my children dress up constantly and it is not abnormal to see Spiderman or Batman walking their dog. : )



Our church puts on a HUGE Harvest Festival that the kids count down for months to attend. They have numerous bouncy houses, hay rides, games galore and candy for all! We were there for 4 hours and still didn't get through everything. The kids a blast!

(Aaron and his buddy Luke)



After all the fun we went to Jake's Burgers and had milkshakes and hot dogs at 8:30pm -- as if candy for dinner wasn't enough. : )

Happy Fall to everyone!

Colossians 2:8
"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.

No comments: